Non standard construction unoccupied property insurance

Cover is available for non standard construction unoccupied property insurance. We can offer comprehensive empty buildings insurance cover for a variety of non standard construction property including timber clad, timber framed, unoccupied thatched property, park homes, farm buildings. Contact Julian or Colin on 01903 791340 for a quotation and we’ll be pleased to discuss your requirements.


This entry was posted in Probate News, Property Owners News, Unoccupied Property News and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>

Call Bickers Insurance today, the specialists in Property Insurance for friendly, helpful assistance
with unoccupied property, UK holiday home insurance, working abroad or in a care home:
Get a Quote NOW: 01903 791340