Short period home buildings insurance

Temporary home insurance for short term cover

Are you looking for short-term buildings insurance for your property? Temporary cover is often requested between exchange and completion of contracts to purchase a property, but it is generally easier for you to take out an annual insurance policy for your property. This can be issued on the basis the sellers are living in the property until completion and you will be moving in on the same date, i.e. including cover for the period between exchange and completion, which will be suitable for your lender and solicitor.

Once you move in, the cover should then be suitable for your requirements for the remainder of the policy term. If you are seeking a short-term buildings insurance quote but feel that an annual policy will be suitable for you then please complete the following link and we will be pleased to provide a quotation for you.

 Click for quotation


This entry was posted in Property Owners News and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>

Call Bickers Insurance today, the specialists in Property Insurance for friendly, helpful assistance
with unoccupied property, UK holiday home insurance, working abroad or in a care home:
Get a Quote NOW: 01903 791340