Tag Archives: is my home insured when i am on holiday for more than 30 days

If you are planning an extended break away from your main UK residence, you will need to consider the insurance implications on your home buildings and contents insurance. How will the holiday affect your policy – advice about water management, … Continue reading

Posted in Property Owners News | Tagged , , , , | Leave a comment