Unoccupied park home insurance

Empty property insurance for unoccupied park homes

If the resident of a park home has moved into residential care for a period of time then the existing property insurance may not be suitable. Most insurance policies will exclude escape of water, theft, theft damage and malicious damage when a property is unoccupied so cannot be relied upon for a  comprehensive level of cover.

Cover is also available for executors or solicitors acting for the estate of a deceased

Insurance quotes for empty park homes are available by calling Julian or Colin on 01903 791340

This entry was posted in Probate News, Unoccupied Property News and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>

Call Bickers Insurance today, the specialists in Property Insurance for friendly, helpful assistance
with unoccupied property, UK holiday home insurance, working abroad or in a care home:
Get a Quote NOW: 01903 791340