Occupied probate property insurance for executors or Solicitors

Cover for property occupied by a spouse or family member before and after probate granted

Cover is available for homes of deceased persons whilst the property is lived in by a surviving spouse, partner or family member. After the loss of the property owner, a home is often lived in by family members. Many insurers will not provide cover once probate has been granted and new insurance needs to be arranged.

Give us a call if you need executors property insurance for property that is still occupied and we’ll be pleased to offer a quotation. Call Julian or Colin on 01903 791340

This entry was posted in Probate News, Unoccupied Property News and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>

Call Bickers Insurance today, the specialists in Property Insurance for friendly, helpful assistance
with unoccupied property, UK holiday home insurance, working abroad or in a care home:
Get a Quote NOW: 01903 791340