Trust Insurance – for occupied or unoccupied property owned by a trust

Trust insurance – buildings and contents insurance for trust owned property for solicitors and trustees

If you are administrating a trust fund and the fund owns a property, it needs to be insured correctly.  Appropriate buildings and contents insurance for a property can be arranged in the name of the trust and if there are any other parties with an insurable interest such as executors of another estate, other family members etc then this can be written into the policy.

We can also provide trust owned landlords insurance quotes for occupied property, and if the property is unoccupied then we have exceptional facilities for this as well.

If you are a solicitor handling property in trust, please give us a call as we have some great deals for your clients.

If you are looking for trust insurance quotation for property on a long or a short term basis give Julian or Colin a call on 01903 791340 and we can provide terms for you.

This entry was posted in Probate News, Property Owners News, Unoccupied Property News and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>

Call Bickers Insurance today, the specialists in Property Insurance for friendly, helpful assistance
with unoccupied property, UK holiday home insurance, working abroad or in a care home:
Get a Quote NOW: 01903 791340