Tag Archives: second home insurance

If you own a second property in the UK, be aware that a standard home insurance policy is not suitable to cover your building or contents A specialist home insurance policy for second homes or holiday homes will provide comprehensive … Continue reading

Posted in Bickers News, Property Owners News | Tagged , , , | Leave a comment

Does your work take you away from home for longer periods of time, do you only live in your home on a part time basis? If you work away from home, either in the UK or overseas then you will … Continue reading

Posted in Property Owners News, Unoccupied Property News | Tagged , , , , , | Leave a comment