Unoccupied property insurance for your empty building

Empty property insurance for your unoccupied building

When a home becomes unoccupied, the home insurance policy that provided cover when you were living there, rarely provides suitable cover. A specialist unoccupied property insurance policy is going to provide a higher level of cover and is designed to provide cover for the building when it is empty.

Upon learning that a property is unoccupied, the standard home insurer will likely cancel the cover immediately, or they will restrict the cover and will exclude burst pipes, escape of water, theft and malicious damage.

Unoccupied property insurance cover can be arranged easily by completing the enquiry form, or, preferably give us a call and we can run through the details of the quotation with you on the telephone.

Unoccupied property insurance quotation



This entry was posted in Unoccupied Property News and tagged , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>

Call Bickers Insurance today, the specialists in Property Insurance for friendly, helpful assistance
with unoccupied property, UK holiday home insurance, working abroad or in a care home:
Get a Quote NOW: 01903 791340